Thursday 16 February 2017

Hello from Joe (meet the book boys)


Hello, what d'ya know, from Joe. 

I really wish I'd gone first. I feel like an old geezer after following those young chaps. 

In my youth I was athletic, I played football (soccer to any Americans reading) and I had big plans to make that my career. 

Funny how life turns out. You have all these dreams when you're young, and you just 'know' they're all going to come true. But they don't.

I had it all before me. I had Sophie.

Sophie; she was wonderful. I doted on that girl. She was a passionate and fiery and not afraid of anything. 
She would sit on the back of my Cub (Honda C50 moped) and we felt like we were going places. 

Now I'm a lonely old divorcee with more flab than fitness. 
My once dark hair now matches my grey eyes. 

Just vote for one of the other guys, I'll understand. I can't compete with them.
I think TL only asked me to write something so I didn't feel left out. Bless her, I think she feels sorry for me. 

The sexiest thing about me now is my BMW R1200 motorbike, and even that's not overly sexy. It's not exactly a Ducati. 

The thing I'm proudest of in my life is my daughter, Chloe. She's fantastic. I have no idea how I made her. 

So, I'm a physio for a football club, so I can give you a good massage. Is that sexy?

Go read Rekindled Love. I'm sure Sophie must still be sexy and scintillating. 

Don't forget to check out the quotes on TL's Facebook page
I think she's planning on putting voting options up on there soon, so make sure you follow her so you don't miss out on that.




No comments:

Post a Comment