Friday, 28 July 2017

My own book news (and hear what I sound like)


I have so much news; it's all so exciting!


Firstly, my Darkness & Light Duology is now available on Amazon.
Love Bites is the first book. 
Even better, if you're in Kindle Unlimited you get this one for free


To celebrate, I'm going to be having a party.
Come and join in my fb launch event on Sat 26th August 2017.

My cover images were drawn by the very talented Mark Manley
and then the marvellous Robin Ludwig put it together with words 


Also, by popular demand, you can finally hear what I sound like! 
I've recorded me reading some of Love Bites.
Watch said video on YouTube



And just in case that wasn't enough, I'll be running a competition too.
I’ve had some book candles made especially, by the good folks at Blues Designs

For your chance to win one of 5 pairs of candles and a free copy of Love Bites Harder (book 2), post a picture of you reading Love Bites on Instagram 
(please use #booklovebites and tag @tlclarkauthor, just to ensure I see it) 

I will select winners at the end of September. Don't worry; I'll post anywhere.




Book synopsis (Love Bites; book 1): 

In spite of her so-called normal life, Shakira doesn't fit in. 

She moves to Wales in search of a home, the sense of belonging which has always eluded her. 

She gets more than she ever dreamed possible when a handsome young man unwittingly transforms her. 

Suddenly her world is full of magick and mystery, which she struggles to come to terms with. 

Witches and vampires exist, and Shakira’s very existence is against the vampire clan’s law.


NB: Mature content; adult romance. And may not be suitable for vegetarians ;-) 




My many thanks go out to all my helpers, from all the people mentioned/linked to here, to my beta reader, proof readers, and of course, to my long suffering hubby.

This series has been 18 months in the making.
It's been a long time, and I have been sidetracked by illness at times.
But it's all been worth it to reach this point.
I have had so many people helping me throughout. I thank you all.


Phew! Enough excitement for one post?
I'm a very busy bee, so will run off and do many author things now.


Love & light,
TL
(don't forget to buy the books!)