Thursday 4 October 2018

REVIEW - Coordinates of Loss - get lost in grief


Date read: 4th October 2018

My rating: 4.5*

Genre I reckon: Women's fiction and grief

Buy link: Amazon




Can I really say I enjoyed a book so immersed in the deepest grief?
I'm struggling to come up with the right word to use.
Rachel and James suffer from a grief nobody should ever have to endure; the loss of a child.
And it is brutal. Amanda Prowse doesn't hold back. You feel the full force of this devastating agony as it rips through the couple's lives.

There's some wonderful, rich characters along the way. And some twists and turns as Rachel, more than most, battles to come to terms with what happened in the first few pages. Cee-Cee in particular is beautiful.

I cried! I'm not ashamed to admit it. It may be impossible not to.

If you are grieving and want to know you're not alone, this book may serve your purpose.

Everyone deals with grief in their own way, and that's OK.

Yes, I "enjoyed" this book, and would recommend to a friend.

It matches my bathroom decor and everythin'!

Always in love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment