Thursday 22 September 2016

Review - I was enchanted by Unenchanted

UnEnchanted 

(An Unfortunate Fairy Tale #1)




Read: June 2014
Rating: 5*

Category I'd say: YA/Fantasy/Sweet Romance




I love these books; they're another of my guilty pleasures.

I'm by no means the teenage/YA target market, and ordinarily I'd writhe in agony at the thought of authors tackling faery stories. But Chana Hahn weaves her magic with a wonderful sense of mischief and wit.

The author writes her characters well and has a thrilling plot which kept me completely hooked.
I mean seriously late back from lunch, ignore my husband because I'm reading hooked!
When I finished the last book I exclaimed, “Oh noes! What am I supposed to do now?? It's all over! Wow, I'm going to have to start talking to my husband again!?” ;-p
I adored this series and the last book wraps it all up nicely. Every bit as full of excitement, adventure, magic and romance as I expect from this fabulous author.

I loved escaping to the fae plane with this series. I need to find a gateway!!



No comments:

Post a Comment