Friday 8 March 2024

REVIEW - YARN AND YEARNINGS - cosy cuteness

Yarn And Yearnings by Duckie Mack

Date read: 8th March 2024

My rating: 5*
Genre I reckon: Sweet M/M Romance

Buy link: Amazon 


Ah, my safe space! Duckie Mack is a one-click author of mine, and I reach for her books whenever I need a gentle, sweet yet steamy male romance. 

And this one delivers, of course. 

Even when one of he MCs looks like a rough, tough biker dude, he is a cuddly bear, who even crochets!

Mix in a bi guy who's not long out of college, and has been seeking his hook-up guy for years, and you have a wondrous tale of....well, yearning, as the title suggests.

Because of that, there is a tiny little bit more angst, but it's good. Especially as the steamy also runs up a notch too! Phewee!! 

Oh, and Collin has the coolest gran ever.

I'd also like to give a big cheer for the inclusion of motorbikes. We get to see the softer side of bikers as well as safe, scenic rides which reflect the true nature of such activity. Huzzah!

- Each of the books in this Heartcraft Market series is a stand-alone, but I would urge you to read them all just because 'aww'. I love how you get glimpses of the characters from the other books in each one. 


Full throttle sweetness!!



Always in love and light,
TL




No comments:

Post a Comment