Tuesday 13 October 2020

REVIEW - Masters of the Elements - a whirlwind of adventure

 

Date read: 13th October 2020

My rating: 4*

Genre I reckon: Time Travel NA Romance Adventure

Buy link: Amazon 

Follow the author: CCSullivan_writer 




This is one of those books that leaves me feeling more cultured just for having read it. Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo both appear as Lena explores the past and present in a surprising new way. 

Lena is not alone. A survivor of a damaged past, she starts off afraid to share details with even those closest to her. But through the passing of time, she opens up and blooms. 

The host of characters are all well-written; I felt like I knew each of them and kept wanting to discover more. OMG Dante & Damian! 

Secrets are slowly revealed, and the group must learn to adapt. 

Florence is a beautiful backdrop to the dramatic events. I felt like I was there, walking through the streets. 

Action, adventure, time travel and intrigue in Florence - an easy recommend to a friend. 
I can't wait for the next book!! 


Always in love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment