Wednesday 28 October 2020

REVIEW - Fanged Love - Bite me, baby!

Date read: 28th October 2020

My rating: 4*
Genre I reckon: Vampire Romcom
Buy link: Amazon 
Follow the authors: Mimi Jean Pamfiloff and Kylie Gilmore


Mimi has been a one-click author of mine for a while now - I just love her wit mixed with hotness! 
Her books always take over my life and this was no exception. Teaming up with Kylie Gilmore seems a match made in...well, maybe we shouldn't go there, but it works well.

Coming up to Halloween, I just had to read this one. Also, I knew Mimi would help cheer me up. 

A vineyard, an ancient vampire who just woke up from a 500 year nap - what could go wrong?
Ah, wine and vampires! 

Boz, as you'd expect of someone of his age and standing, is an arrogant a*hole. It's not his fault he's a rich, sexy, well-endowed, powerful vampire, after all. But scratch the surface and you'll find his heart's in the right place. Hm, or at least his honour is. A vampire and a gentleman! 

Poor Neli, his major dodo, dorko...no, domo... has her work cut out for her, trying to modernise this egomaniac!

Stella, the girl next door is sweet, sassy, savvy and... smitten! Fine. It's not quite love at first sight, but that first sight did include a view of his upstanding member, so there's that ;-) 

I was chuckling my way through the whole book - puns, confusion (*sniggers* technologenie), cheesy jokes; it's all fun. I love the vampire masters names btw - nice touch! 
But hugging this funny bone is a good dollop of slow-build steam. 

A great sexy, funny, vampire romcom! 

Always in love and light,
TL



No comments:

Post a Comment