Friday 1 April 2022

REVIEW - TOMMASO - tremendous

Tommaso by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Date read: 31st March 2022

My rating: 5*
Genre I reckon: Godly Romance

Buy link: Amazon 


(*inappropriate noises*) Augh! That's better!!

I've been in a bit of a reading slump. Fortunately, I know of an author who never fails to raise my spirits. All I needed was Cimil's insanity to set me right. 

Former Maaskab, Tommaso is a good guy. Isn't he? Regardless, it looks like he's turning towards the dark side again. Yikes!

Can Char really save him in time? 

Excitement in heavy doses, along with the usual asshatedness of the gods, sarcasm, leather pants, evil unicorn...the usual wonderful fayre I've come to expect from Mimi. Hmmm...Mimi/Cimi? I have my suspicions - LOL! 

Honestly, just read this deliciousness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment