Tuesday 23 January 2024

REVIEW - THE IMMORTAL TAILOR - sew good

The Immortal Tailor by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Date read: 23rd January 2024

My rating: 5*
Genre I reckon: godly errand with some love

Buy link: Amazon 


If you've read the rest of the 'Accidentally Yours' and/or 'Immortal Matchmakers' series (and you absolutely should!), you'll understand when I say, "Oh, Cimil is at it again!".

The gods have supposedly retired, but that doesn't stop Cimil from meddling.

"The tailor", Damien, is a background character in previous books; he supplies the gods with their wardrobe requirements. He is dapper and professional - very prim and proper. That is until Cimil lands him with a whole host of chaotic sidekicks who refuse to leave. 

Things to get a bit stabby-stabby btw.

This author is one of my few one-click ones for a good reason. I can always rely on chaotic fun to cheer me up. The steam is a bit lacking in this one, but I can't say I overly missed it (shocking, I know!). 

A fab, fun read!



Always in love and light,

TL




No comments:

Post a Comment