Friday 10 May 2019

Self Talk Talks by TL Clark Go Live


Hi,

I just thought I'd write a quick blog post, alerting you to my new Self-Talk Talks.
Having given a few of these locally, I had requests from my social media followers who live in other countries. So, I've recorded a mini version so you can watch for free online. 

Head on over to YouTube or my IGTV to have a look. 

Hopefully, they're enough to give you the gist of my message. It's hard condensing all the important information into a IGTV friendly size. 

It's all too easy to be our worst enemy instead of best friend. In this talk, I look at underlying reasons and some useful ways to counteract them. As well as tips on improving self-care.



If this has whetted your appetite, perhaps you'd like to read my book, Self Love.
You can buy the paperback or ebook from Amazon and all other good online stores 

Self Love follows the misadventures of Molly as she discovers the path to personal growth is no bed of roses🌹 She could turn self-deprecation into an Olympic sport, at least until The Incident forces her to change her perspective.  


Always in love and light,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment