Sunday 15 September 2019

REVIEW - Unfinished Business - Trouble in Toronto

Date read: 15th September 2019

My rating: 4.5*

Genre I reckon: Kickass survivors of abuse

Buy link: Amazon

Follow author on Instagram: Wendy Hewlett 




This is book 2 in the Taylor Sinclair series. My review of book 1, Saving Grace, is here.

Well, I loved the first book. But this book takes it to the next level; it is full of action from the start. 

Someone is out to kill... Cail? Taylor? Oooh... could be either ;) 
But there's trouble between our heroes too. All the stress has taken its toll. Will either survive in any sense? 

There's kidnapping, explosions, drugs, more detail in Taylor's horrific past... 
But we also get more of a glimpse into the awesome Chris Cain too. She has her own history and current problems.
All whilst the baddies are out in full force. Oh, and the paps are up in her face too.
Hold onto your seats; this ride is bumpy! 

Poor Taylor; can she ever get a moment's peace? 

I love the characters in this series. I love the writing style. I love how the book argues with me when I have to put it down - a girl HAS to sleep and work, though!? 

Seriously gripping stuff. 

Honestly; give this one a read. It gets my full seal of approval. 

My only problem; do I read someone else from by burgeoning TBR, or jump straight into book 3?? I don't know!
And then there's the new Ailey of Skye by this, one of my favourite authors 😧
So much awesome, so little time!!


Always in love and light,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment