Monday 2 December 2019

REVIEW - A Court of Mist and Fury - furiously entertaining!!

Date read: 2nd December 2019

My rating: 5*

Genre I reckon: NAish fantasy

Buy link: Amazon






OMG, be warned - this book ends with you shouting, "NOOOOO!!!!!" 😱

I discovered in book 1 (review of ACOTAR here) that Rhys was my favourite character. Nothing has changed except that has become more intense! Just wow!!

Feyre grows into herself in this book. She's still a bit self-absorbed, but hey, a lot has happened so she's allowed. And given the right circumstances, she starts to bloom.

The love scenes in book 1 were a bit short and sweet. Maas makes us wait for them in this, but boy, they're worth the pay-off! STEAMY!!

And the fight scenes...

And the tension...

And..and...and...

EEP!

I really don't want to say too much for fear of spoilers.

Just read both books NOW!
My favourite book of the year is right here.
Magick, mystery, cunning, twists, right is wrong and wrong is right; it has it all.

(*goes to download the next book which is mercifully out*)




Always in love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment