Thursday 24 December 2020

PONDERINGS - 2020 positive stuffs

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Firstly, season's greetings to you. 

Whatever you're celebrating, may you find some merriment and brightness.


So, 2020, eh? 

It's been one hell of a year. Nobody expected the weirdness that descended upon the whole world. 

But I don't want to spend this post moaning - we've all had battles and struggles. 


I wanted to take a minute to remind myself of the goodness that still exists. 


Globally;

  • In the UK, we celebrated Captain Tom and his charity walk - there was an outpouring of love and support for this elderly veteran. 
  • We clapped each Thursday to show our appreciation of the NHS - our doctors and nurses are amazing. All the staff worked extra hard in extenuating circumstances. As did many others. 
  • Dolphins were seen swimming around Venice. 
  • We had a unique opportunity to sit in silence and do a lot of inner work if we so chose, some real soul-searching.
  • People of the world began to feel a joining of spirit - we were all in the same boat, for once. There was a sense of unity. 
  • And neighbours helped neighbours - so many communities stood up and helped those in need. 


Personally;

  • I spent a few extra weeks with Hubby until his work threw him back into the foray. 
  • Pusskin survived a very rough patch, including three seizures (fortunately, it seems to have stopped at three).
  • I achieved 'best-seller' in several categories in several countries on Amazon - yay! 
  • Love Gaia was released in June and A Haverton Christmas came out in November. 
  • New friendships were forged online. 


I am so very thankful for my friends and family - even if we can't be together physically, we are still there for one another. 

I'm grateful for the roof over my head, the hot & cold running water in my taps and the food in my cupboards. 

I'm blessed to have readers who enjoy my books. 


LOVE STILL EXISTS!


So, always with love and light,

TL 

2 comments:

  1. Seasons greetings and a happy new year to you, TL. There have been so many learning curves and things to reinvest meaning in during 2020 - friends, family, making new connections, and carrying on writing have been mine. In fact, living a creative life has been such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you've discovered some positives too. It's been a real learning curve of a year. xx

      Delete