Wednesday 6 January 2021

REVIEW - Christmas At Snowdrop Cottage - snow galore

 

Date read: 6th January 2021

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: Christmas Romance
Buy link: Amazon 

Follow the author: Helen J Rolfe

Happy new year! My first book review of 2021. And I'm delighted to say it's a fab one. I started reading before Christmas, but festivities slowed me down even more than usual.

I'm blaming Beaufort Scales and Toot Hansell - that dragon totally led me by the snout to another quaint English village. And lo and behold, there's even baked goods. I'm very glad he did though. 

This is everything you want in a Christmas romance. Beautiful decorations, spices, the possibility of snow, stunning scenery and, of course, love is in the air. 

Belle heads to the village she spent so much time in as a little girl but hasn't visited for 20 years. Her purpose is to make her gran's cottage fit for sale. 
Families have drama, and hers has been torn apart. 
Everywhere she goes, memories start to return.

A lovely Christmassy read 💖
I'm sure more books by this author will appear on my TBR.

Love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment