Tuesday 2 November 2021

REVIEW - LOOKING FOR IT - Look no further for your next read!

Looking for it (Three Player Co-Op) by Allyson Lindt

Date read: 2nd November 2021

My rating: 4*
Genre I reckon: M/M/F Polyamrous Romance
Buy link: Amazon 


Well, this cover is just a one-click one on its own! 

Polyamorous romance is fairly new to me. I've read a lot of m/m recently, but this one is m/m/f and even throws in a friends to lovers trope along with it. 

It's a fairly simple romance story with complicated logistics, at least unless costume designer, Sadie, can get over her dream of the perfect wedding dress and a 2.4 children life. 

It was a short read, and actually, I would've loved a bit longer to allow the emotions to develop. The two guys could've demonstrated their love and not just lust.
But I'm really not complaining. 

There's computer gamer action and some cosplay - all good fun. 

This is a short, fun read if you're just dipping your toe into this genre. 


Always in love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment