Sunday 31 October 2021

REVIEW - GHOST HUNTED - Grippingly haunting

Ghost Hunted by BL Maxwell

Date read: 31st October 2021

My rating: 3.5*
Genre I reckon: M/M Paranormal Romance
Buy link: Amazon 


Aww, poor Wade - he's not really into ghost hunting (something he tells the reader over and over!). But nonetheless, he follows his best friend, Jason (who he has a crush on), into The Vineyard House for a weekend of investigation. 
What they discover is more than they could ever have imagined. 

There's a really sweet love story AND a spooky ghost tale here. 

I did knock off a little bit of star because of the repetition, I have to say.
But, that aside, I really enjoyed reading this book. 
The characters are well-developed and I really did feel quite scared in places. It was a real page-turner. 

This has been on my TBR for ages - oops! But I'm so glad it finally made its way to the top so I could read it.

If you like those paranormal shows on TV (as I do) with a bit of romance too then this is the book for you.


Always in love and light,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment