Friday 16 August 2024

BOUQUETS & BELONGING - REVIEW - Coming up roses (or sunflowers!)

Bouquets & Belonging by Duckie Mack

Date read: 16th August 2023

My rating: 4.55*
Genre I reckon: Sweet M/M Romance 
Buy link: Amazon 


So, I make no secret how much I love Duckie Mack books - I tell everyone who will listen. Because we all need sweet, adorkable yet steamy love <3 

As soon as this book was announced, I knew it was going straight on my TBR. 
I loved Marley in a previous Heartcraft Market book, and was excited to read his story. 
Each of this series can be read as a stand-alone btw. But the characters do cameo. 

Marley is a colourful extrovert, and I love that he tries to be a body positive larger guy. But he's also honest that when he sometimes gets wibbly about his image. 

But then we have Mr Serious, CMO guy in full business suit, Derek. 

It's a super meet-cute. But then a bit insta-love, if I'm being honest. 
However, as it's all so gorgeous, I'll allow it. I mean, Marley really takes no prisoners with his joie de vivre. 

Oh, and there's a kitten!! 

Just so much eep, and little bit ooh! 


Always in love and light, 
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment