Thursday 17 September 2020

REVIEW - I Wore Heels to the Apocalypse - is a riot!

Date read: 17th September 2020

My rating: 4*

Genre I reckon: Humorous Apocalyptic Novella

Buy link: Amazon 



The title caught my attention and then I heard about a talking badger - well, colour me intrigued! 

What a day to wear high heels instead of trainers!? Poor Kerry even has to have assistance to even get to her client meeting. And then BAM! Apocalypse!! 

She fortunately has a couple of survivors nearby who help her out, and they embark on a humorous romp which made me chuckle several times as I read. 
Some of the characters seem to be a bit sexually confused, but hey, if it's the end of the world, why limit one's options? 

The truth behind this bizarre incident? Well, I can honestly say I didn't see that one coming. 
Some bits had me wondering if I was hallucinating. I mean, don't do a feasibility study on it or anything, but it's certainly entertaining. If one must face doom, why not keep a sense of humour, eh? 

Sarcasm, with, action, morons - it has it all. LOL 
All in all, a fun, humorous quick read. 


Always in love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment