Monday 12 July 2021

REVIEW - Watch and Learn - Gimme more!

Watch and Learn by KC Wells

Date read: 12th July 2021

My rating: 4*
Genre I reckon: M/M Erotica
Buy link: Amazon 


Oh my! ðŸ˜µ This book is hot hot hot!
It's gay positive with kink.

So, there's on guy who's 22 (Zac) and another who's 42 (Chris) but their chemistry makes the age gap inconsequential.

tbh this book had me at, “I don’t want to know what makes your engine tick—I wanna know what makes it purr.

Zac's thing is to watch. Sound dull? Oh hell no! The things he watches are varied and sexy af as Chris takes him to parties (not the cocktail kind!). 

But there is an endearing relationship between these two men - a caring and generosity which touches the heart (as well as other places). 

What's extra good is that Zac doesn't like anal - too many m/m romances treat this as the be all and end all. There is so much more and these two explore a lot of options. 

It's a super quick read. I definitely wanted more! 
This is the first book I've read by this author - I suspect her other books will find their way onto my TBR pile. 

Sexy, fun and endearing!




Always in love and light,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment