Sunday 25 July 2021

REVIEW - Incubus Seduction - one taste leaves you wanting more!

Incubus Seduction by Emma Jaye

Date read: 25th July 2021

My rating: 4*
Genre I reckon: m/m Paranormal Romance
Buy link: Amazon 


Confession; this book has been on my Kindle, awaiting my attention for YEARS - oops! Big oops!! It fell into a black hole, but I'm so glad I found it, lurking in the depths of my TBR.

This is a really quick, addictive read. 

Poor, sweet, innocent Finn didn't stand a chance! A student trying to pay his way through uni with, quite frankly, a git of a rich boyfriend. Yet he still has his v card.

Enter Ezra, the incubus. And he needs Finn more than even he knows. There's more to this young man than meets the eye. πŸ‘ΏπŸ”₯

This book, as the title suggests, focuses on the seduction. And boy, is it worth it!! 

Ezra may be a sex demon, but I'm happy to say there are elements of consent, even if it is tainted with some persuasion. And he's incapable of being a selfish lover - hello!! 😍

I've not read about an incubus before - I don't think it'll be my last.

Great characters, nice plot, sexy af - I want, no, need more! Oh look, book 2 is on my Kindle now! πŸ˜‰



UPDATE 
Book 2 - read 25th July 2021 - 4*
OMG this series is ramping up and I'm hooked!! Maybe Ezra is using his mojo on me?? Not even sure I'd mind - LOL
I may have started book 3 already πŸ˜‰

Book 3 - 26th July 2021 - 4.5*
Ahem. So, I might've just read book 3 already.
Just OMG!!! Grabbing book 4 - I NEED to know.
Ezraaaaaa!!!

Book 4 - 26th July 2021 - ungraded
Um...gotta be honest; could have done without this one. It's a really gruelling read. 
It's basically cover to cover details of the abuse Ezra suffered at the hands of Silas and his clan. 
If you have triggers, this is probably not the series for you anyway, but this book in particular.
The verdict of the trial doesn't appear until the beginning of book 5 btw.

Book 5 - 27th July 2021 - 4*
SO satisfying!! 
I'm a sucker for a hero in need of medical attention.
I just love Ezra and Finn!!

And...
I'm gonna finish here. I've loved this series but it ends on a good note with book 5. I've read the blurbs.
Book 6 is a prequel - tbh I'm not bothered. 
Book 7 - the blurb has Finn questioning Ezra's love and I feel he should probably know that by now. 
So yeah, ending on a good bit. 

Always in love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment