Tuesday 3 August 2021

REVIEW - Immortal Matchmakers Inc - Sign me up!!

Immortal Matchmakers Inc by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Date read: 3rd August 2021

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: Paranormal Romance; Deity
Buy link: Amazon 




This is by one of my few one-click authors. I love how she mixes raw sexiness with crazy laughs. 

I read the Accidentally series years ago. To be fair, this hopped onto my Kindle years ago too, but thanks to my TBR being what it is, and my scatterbrain, I've only just read it. 

Oh, Andrus!! His manners and morals belong a few centuries back. But he's so hot that one can't help but forgive him. Especially as his injured self sidles to one side enough to let us see his sweet nature, y'know, for an assassin.

So, yeah, this is a very good book. And comes with a warning that goes something along the lines of if you don't like f-bombs, leather pants, unciorns and large penises then this book is likely not for you. But, baby, I'm here for all those things - LOL 

And it certainly delivered!! 

I'm already downloading the next in this series of deity, who the fudge is good or evil action. 


Always in love and light,
TL

(leather pants in this photo are my biker trousers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment