Thursday 23 December 2021

REVIEW - ENTHRALLED - riveting!

Enthralled by AH Lee

Date read: 23rd December 2021

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: Yule Magickal Medievalish Romance Short m/m
Buy link: Amazon 


Oh, this book is a delight. I've not read the rest of the series, but I will now!
A knacker, merek, is friends with a necromancer (who's a very nice chap). 

Merek is tower-sitting for said necromancer on the eve of Winter Solstice. And plenty of things go bump in the night!!

Mysterious, magickal, angsty goodness - with all the feels!

And I love his dog, Pumpernickel. A fab sidekick for the poor, lonely Merek.

There's a distinct medieval vibe to this charming tale, which is totally my thing.
Something different for a quick, Christmassy read. Just lovely!

4.5* from me.


Always in love and light,
TL



No comments:

Post a Comment