Tuesday 7 December 2021

REVIEW - SANTA DADDY - He's a lumberjack and that's OK

Santa Daddy by Keira Andrews

Date read: 7th December 2021

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: Saucy Christmas Short m/m
Buy link: Amazon 


It's that time of year, so I'm reading some Christmas books. And I challenged myself with this one. I don't usually gel with daddy books, but this one is really gentle. 

Enter Nick, a sexy mall Santa who's really a lumberjack - ho ho hoooo! But he's also a widower - aww. 
And Hunter, an awkward guy who's been to uni and worked some unsatisfactory jobs. 
There's an age gap, which comes as no surprise given the title. 

Hunter helps Nick creep back out of his hermit shell. And Nick helps Hunter gain confidence, with an amazing scene reflecting this near the end. I love this dynamic.

This relationship gave me all the feels; just super sweet and supportive. 
I maybe wanted another adult scene near the end to continue the hot hot hot action. I wanted to explore that power play in their bed a little bit more. 

But, really lovely characters. Fun plot. Lots of snow. And a Santa I won't soon forget. 
Definitely on my 'recommend to a friend' nice list!


Always in love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment