Tuesday 21 December 2021

REVIEW - LUMBER SNACK - delicious!

Lumber Snack by Mae Harden

Date read: 20th December 2021

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: Christmas Romance Short m/f
Buy link: Amazon 



Part of The 12 Days of Kissmas - an assortment of single short stories by varying authors. 
This is not an anthology - each story stands as it's own book, which is fab - you can pick & choose which ones to buy. 

I loved this book from the start - Millie is maid of honour to a bridezilla. 
And she ends up as a partridge in a pear tree; I kid you not! It's hilarious.

This may be a short story, but it's packed with angst and slow-burn. Oh, and a gorgeous dog. And the obligatory snow for a Christmas romance. 

Fun, witty, sexy and sweet - like a candy cane ;) 

If you want a romantic Christmas short, look no further!
4.5* from me. 


Always in love and light,
TL




No comments:

Post a Comment