Saturday 15 January 2022

REVIEW - SLEEPWALK - ironically, kept me awake!

Sleepwalk by Anna Fury

Date read: 15th January 2022

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: Omegaverse
Buy link: Amazon 


A garbled, "Arrrgh!" followed by a stronger, "NOOOOO!" Then an expletive starting with f and ending in er! - and that was just me!!
Ah man, that twist punched me in the gut! Don't you love it when an author can shock you? Doesn't happen to me often these days, so I especially appreciate it. 

So, I was thrilled to see Griz and Jude finally got their own book.
I spent most of the book screaming at them, "Just talk!!" - LOL

Griz is all kinds of wonderful. A calm, measured man with Kenyan heritage. Big, strong yet compassionate. And of course, a great planner. Oh, and he cooks. (*swoons*)

Jude is all kinds of messed up. Her father is a douche! 

Watching those two desperately trying to get together yet distancing was excruciating pleasure. 
I laughed at his 'other arrangements' - fun to read a different spin on that (that's all I'm saying!).

There's also a new pack to contend with. 
And Jude's brother who's struggling to return to himself after The Task Force evilness. 

All kinds of exciting and emotional! 
I think this is my favourite in this series so far. 
I need the next one NOW! 


Always in love and light,
TL




No comments:

Post a Comment