Wednesday 19 January 2022

REVIEW - GOOD BOY - who's a good boy?!

Good Boy by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy

Date read: 18th January 2022

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: WAGs Romance
Buy link: Amazon 


I was missing my favourite book boys from my 2021 reading!! (see my review of Him)
Happily, 'Wesmie' feature in this new series by the same authors. Enough to satisfy my craving, yet not so much they take over this story. 

This one's about Jess; Jamie's sister. It starts with her planning the Wesmie wedding. 

It also features Wesmie's boisterous friend, Blake Riley. But he starts to be less smiley. Aww! 

Now, Jess is a little bit self-absorbed. And Blake is a bit pushy. So, this doesn't get the 5* rating the other books did. 
HOWEVER, it's a really lovely story. 
Blake is a better man than anyone gave him credit for. 
Jess has a worthy destiny. 
They balance each other beautifully. Plus, the sizzling chemistry - cheezus!

Not many authors have the power to really draw me into their world, and make me feel like I'm there as a side-character. But I totally feel like I'm part of this one (despite not being a sports fan!).


Always in love and light,
TL



No comments:

Post a Comment