Saturday 4 June 2022

REVIEW - A GROWL, A ROAR AND A PURR - a lion, a tiger, a bear; oh my!

A Growl, A Roar, And A Purr by KC Wells

Date read: 4th June 2022

My rating: 4.5*

Genre I reckon: m/m/m shifter romance

Buy link: Amazon 


I was scouting for a good male triad, and boy, did I find one?! Oh my! 

I love the slow-burn, character development of this book. The forces-style mission to release the captive is on. And it came as quite a shock to them all that fated mates really are a thing. 

Each of the three guys is individual and kickass in their own way. 

I was surprised and pleased that there wasn't a single wolf shifter mentioned. I adore the "kitties"!!

This story has everything; a dangerous mission, a great host of hilarious sidekicks and, most importantly, a soul-deep kind of love. There is a sweetness amongst the angst, and it is delicious!

I can't wait for the next one. Well, there was a cliff-hanger at the end of this one, so...(*kerching noise as I purchase book 2*).

Easy 4.5* 


Always in love and light,

TL


No comments:

Post a Comment