Sunday 18 December 2022

REVIEW - WISHING FOR COAL - Ho ho oooaah!


Wishing for Coal by Emma Jaye

Date read: 18th December 2022

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: M/M Christmas Spice

Buy link: Amazon 


Fine, I'll admit it, I like brats in my m/m romance, and this Christmas fairy is the brattiest! I wasn't surprised - I've enjoyed previous books by this author with that dynamic.

But has he met his match in his wish target; a grumpy dom?

It's not grump/sunshine, btw. e.g. Coal can't stand the saccharine-sweet elves in the North Pole. Maybe grinch/brat?

There are certainly challenges in this wish fulfilment, a sprinkling of magic, and plenty of punishments; oh my!

Oh, what fun it was to read ;-) Now, do I feel naughty or nice?? LOL 

A 4.5* rating from me. 

Looking for some holiday spice? You won't be disappointed!


Always in love and light,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment