Friday 16 June 2023

REVIEW - THE RINGMASTER - All the fun of the faery fair!

The Ringmaster by Kota Quinn

Date read: 25th May2023

My rating: 5*
Genre I reckon: m/m circus shenanigans

Buy link: Amazon 


Oh my! I was waiting the whole series to find out about Seven, and I was highly satisfied! Discovering Peanut's story was just as enthralling, to be fair. A spot of shibari added in? Yes, please.

I absolutely devoured this book. 

I LOVE how this series feels like it's written by one author, even though each book is by a different person. The characters appear in one another's stories, and the writing voice is similar enough not to be jarring. All are fairly low angst and high steam with muchly cuteness (& gorgeousness).

I'm so ready for more. Please tell me there will be more!! There will be more, right? 

(and I didn't even crack one joke about him being the master of a certain someone's ring! ;-) )


Always in love and light,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment