Thursday 7 January 2021

REVIEW - Crime Scenes, Cats And Killer Heels - me-ow!

Date read: 7th January 2021

My rating: 3.8*
Genre I reckon: Short Story - Crime with Kitties
Buy link: Amazon 



This is a fun, very short story - I managed to devour it in a day. 

A crime scene cleaner (the kind that works for the law), Alice, manages to obtain the ability to speak to cats. Although, she may regret that - they're rather uppity creatures, and even more demanding once you hear what they wish to say. 

The characters are well-written and the plot whizzed along. I just wish there had been more of a build-up of tension around the murderer. But I'm still recommending as it was a fun read and I'd like to read more. 

Now Pusskin has questions!

Always in love and light,
TL






No comments:

Post a Comment