Saturday 25 September 2021

REVIEW - HIM - sizzles on ice!

Him by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy

Date read: 25th September 2021

My rating: 5*
Genre I reckon: MM Romance
Buy link: Amazon 



Hold onto your pucks, I'm breaking out my 5 star!!! 
Yes, this book is that good. 
OMG, it has all the feels!!

So, these two very gorgeous ice hockey jocks have been besties at sports camp for 6 years in a row. Then...something happens and they stop speaking. 
And a lot of soul searching takes place before they are flung into one another's presence. Awkward!

What I love:
The witty banter
The realistic questioning
The sincerity of caring
The deep yearnings
The serious questions
The steamy bits 

There really isn't anything that I didn't like except the book ended. But even then, book 2 is out and on my Kindle queue! 

There's fun and frolics galore balanced with angst yet underlying sweetness. Just auugh!

Seriously, these two guys...they're just everything! 
Really well written.
If you enjoy m/m romance, you HAVE to read this. Like now.


Always in love and light,
TL



No comments:

Post a Comment