Saturday 11 September 2021

REVIEW - REALM BOOK 3 - a riotous revelation

Realm - Battle for the Throne (book 3)

Date read: 6th September 2021

My rating: 4.5*
Genre I reckon: YA Fantasy 
Buy link: Amazon 



Eep, what a dramatic conclusion to this fantastic series! 

Centaurs, elves, that flying carpet and a love triangle - what's not to love? 
So many wonderful characters are woven together in this series. And only in book 3 do some of those people reveal their true selves. 

The action is relentless as we travel through this battle. Good vs evil at its best. 

It stays firmly within the YA parameters. This raunchy reader kinda wishes it could've stepped outside that to unite two characters in a different way, but that's just me - LOL. 

I was rooting for the whole team the whole time. 
I felt like I was there with them, fighting alongside Lily etc., screaming with their, "NOOOO!" moments.

If you love YA fantasy, this is definitely a read for you. 
A solid 4.5* from me.

Always in love and light,
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment