Tuesday 10 May 2022

REVIEW - KNOT MY TYPE - liberating!

Knot My Type by Evie Mitchell

Date read: 8th May 2022

My rating: 4*
Genre I reckon: Accessible Romance With a Hint of Kink 

Buy link: Amazon 


I love that the heroine (Frankie) is an intelligent, independent woman who happens to be a wheelchair user. And she tries to empower others through her podcast.

The love interest (Jay) is a good-looking lumberjack who is handily to be into rope play; just the expertise Frankie needs for a podcast episode.

He taches accessible kink classes, so never sees Frankie’s disability as a ‘problem’ – hoorah!

However, everything is just a bit too easy. They have a major spat for 48 hours, but thanks to Frankie’s psychology training, she sees through his BS. But... it’s her friends who have to intervene. I think this is the niggly point for me.

However, I was gripped and whizzed through this book in next to no time. A fun, romantic read with a hint of kink.

Always in love and light,

TL




No comments:

Post a Comment