Wednesday 25 May 2022

REVIEW - LOVE BITES - get in my belly!


Bo Next Door by Duckie Mack

Date read: 25th May 2022

My rating: 4.5*

Genre I reckon: m/m romance

Buy link: Amazon 


Argh, I have another 1-click author on my list now! 

Having enjoyed Bo Next Door so much, I dived right into the next book in the series, and whizzed through it. 

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Well, that seems to be true with this one. 

Jonah is a member of the band we've met in the previous books in this fab series (The Love Bank). Only, he's the quiet one, always happy for Crow to take the limelight. He's been ambivalent towards the search for a partner before. I (and he) thought he was ACE, tbh. Turns out, he was just waiting for the right man! He's demisexual; needing that deep emotional connection.

Cue a lot of patience and a bit of enemies to lovers. 

The build-up to this relationship is tantalising in all the right ways. The pair grow together beautifully. And we're privileged to follow as they do. And yay for some crystals!

I just love this series. The characters intermingle, and the bonds of friendship are wonderfully strong. so much love and support in each story. They provide a wonderful cast of side characters. I really like Damon in this one. 

Can be read as a stand-alone, but you don't want to miss out on the rest, starting with All The Stars.

Another gripping read with adorkable characters! 



Always in love and light,
TL





No comments:

Post a Comment