Tuesday 24 May 2022

REVIEW - BO NEXT DOOR - bo-tiful!

Bo Next Door by Duckie Mack

Date read: 23rd May 2022

My rating: 4.5*

Genre I reckon: m/m romance

Buy link: Amazon 


Book 2 of the Love Bank series, but can absolutely be read as a stand-alone.

Sweet! 

A m/m romance where one partner is a rock star, and one is a pet technician. 

Bo has already transitioned, so that does not dominate the story. He's just a gorgeous young man faced with another scrummy man. And Ollie, the crazy dog!

I've not read anything with a trans person in before, but I have to say this was respectfully done. There was sensitivity, understanding, support and respect shown. Well done!

Bo and Ian each have their issues, thanks to past relationships. Can they now allow themselves to be vulnerable enough to give their potential relationship a chance? There are certainly challenges ahead!

What I loved was the chemistry and the sweet nature both these young men had. Such compassionate souls. Adorkable is the author's description, and I have to agree. 

I also really enjoyed glimpsing Rider and Cam, the MCs of book 1. 

If you enjoy m/m romance with all the feels, you're gonna want to read this!



Always in love and light,

TL


No comments:

Post a Comment