Thursday 19 May 2022

REVIEW - Goodbye Paradise; helloooo happiness!


Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen

Date read: 19th May 2022

My rating: 5*
Genre I reckon: m/m romance

Buy link: Amazon 



OMG!! Him by the same author was my favourite read of last year. This book may be my favourite read of this year, making Sarina Bowen now one of my precious few one-click authors!

What she does so very well is pack emotion into each of her books. I laughed, I cried, I raged and everything in between!! 

Caleb and Josh had a tough start - they were born into a cult. And their journey was full of uncertainty. Every step of the way I held my breath, anxious to see what would happen next. 

There is an incredible sweetness to this pairing. I mean, Wesmie are still my favourite, but Joleb may be a close second! So much to unpack and explore.

If you love m/m romance you should totally get this!



Always in love and light,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment