Wednesday 29 January 2020

JOURNAL - The Fat Girl's Guide to Loving Your Body - entry 7

Book available to buy here

Entry 7 - Lady parts - yep, going there but nope, you don't get a photo! 

Eurgh, hormones!! 
Like KL, I swear I'm getting worse as I get older. As "that time" approaches I feel my blood beginning to boil. I can hear myself sounding like The Bitch From Hell but am powerless to stop it. I KNOW when I'm being unreasonable and yet my inner dragon roars on. 

I did receive some great advice; stop fighting it!
Kinda acknowledge the wench and maybe give her some chocolate. She won't get any better with being told off. So treat her gently, with loving care. Help her through the inevitable turbulence. 
Hubby is very finely tuned into my moods. I'm so lucky! 
He'll ensure there's extra red meat in the fridge, enough chocolate in the cupboard and he keeps his distance a little. Sure, his head does grow back when I bite it off but it's still best to avoid that painful process, huh? 😉

Kinda dreading The Change tbh. I may have to move out for a while - lol 
I hear Sweden's lovely, and there's plenty of snow when I get flushes. Tee hee. 

lol - just searched 'hormones' in Pixabay and lots of chocolate pics showed up. I feel so judged!? 


Voldemort has nothing compared to me with PMS! lol
On Ageing

Just adding as a little note at the bottom here.
I fully intend to grow old disgracefully. That is, to get more eccentric as I get older (I am already "The Unicorn Lady" in one office I've temped at, so there's a high bar!). Embracing me more fully. Maybe I'll do that Japanese thing and get some gold makeup to highlight my wrinkles like they do on pottery? Hm, maybe a bit far even for me. Nice thought though 😁

Care less about appearance, care more for those I love and live life more fully! 💓
More yoga - let's help Body to live up to this pledge, eh?

FaceApp suggestion of what I'll look like when older
Always in love and light,
TL


No comments:

Post a Comment